Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Contact agent for pricing info
Luminous Bernal Heights Home with Bay Views
Easy to see by appointment! Contact Laura at 415-310-1256
This glorious single-family home is perfectly situated on a secluded tree-lined street on Bernal Height’s highly desirable east slope. Enjoy some of the sunniest San Francisco weather on this side of Bernal! With 1,765 square feet (per tax records) of living space featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the upper level, this light-filled view home offers comfortable living in a well-designed space.
Gleaming, refinished hardwood flooring covers the open concept of the main floor. Enjoy the sunny living room with fireplace opening to a large front patio with Bay views, the perfect setup for a BBQ and lounge chairs. The contemporary kitchen, which opens to a breakfast nook and dining area, features stainless steel appliances, a glass tile backsplash and an abundance of cabinetry with views overlooking the charming rear garden patio. A doorway off the breakfast area opens to the rear zen patio where you can savor your morning coffee among lovely flowering trees.
The first floor is complete with a half-bath, laundry area and internal stairway to the spacious one-car garage with built-in cabinetry plus storage room wet bar - ideal for wine storage and formerly used as a dark room. The upper level with vaulted ceilings is illuminated with natural light shining through multiple skylights and large windows, and is home to the three bedrooms and two baths. Enjoy the luxurious master suite with a walk-in closet and expansive Bay views to Mount Diablo.
The superb living space of this exceptional home is extended into the outdoor areas, offering a natural backdrop for entertaining and relaxing, as well as with the open green spaces nearby. Within walking distance of this desirable location is Bernal Heights Park, Precita Park, and the renowned Cortland Street brimming with dining and shopping options. With public transportation and corporate shuttle shops within a 10-minute walk, this stylish home offers the convenience of modern residential living in the heart of a dynamic and thriving city atmosphere.
- Spacious bi-level home with 3 bedrooms & 2 baths on top floor
- Open floor plan on main level, perfect for entertaining
- Living room features fireplace and opens to Bay view patio
- Fabulous chef’s kitchen overlooks the rear garden patio
- Kitchen opens to breakfast nook & larger dining area, with door to rear garden
- Private, peaceful zen garden patio is perfect for savoring your morning cup of coffee
- Skylights, recessed lighting & large windows fill the home with great light
- Bright master suite with vaulted ceiling, walk-in closet, expansive Bay views
- 2 additional bedrooms with vaulted ceilings & nicely sized closets
- Beautifully refinished hardwood floors
- Contemporary recessed lighting on both levels
- Internal stairway to garage level parking and storage
- Spacious garage with built in cabinetry + large storage room with wet bar
- Built in 1996 with 1765 square feet per tax records
- Stroll to Bernal Heights Park, Cortland restaurants, cafes and shopping
- 10-minute walk to Precita Park and nearby corporate shuttles
- Easy access to 101/280 freeways and public transportation
510 Franconia St, San Francisco, CA 94110
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.